22nd June 2006 (Thursday) Holidays are ending and school is starting soon.... :(
It's been quite some time since I last updated my blog. As I am having holidays now, I should have lots of time to write a post everyday. But I m simply too lazy and there are no photos taken recently so dun like to post blogs w/o pics. Oh ya... and I have been busy chasing World Cup. Well, I watched the previous World Cup but not to the extent of waking up in the middle of the night to watch a match, which is what I am doing now. But I guess I have to stop doing this cos I was sniffing and coughing since morning. And sch is starting soon and I have to adjust my sleeping time.
Ok, I will be teaching Pri 2, 3 and 5 when school starts. Abit sad and troubled cos my P2 and P5 students are from all over the levels cos the teachers spilt their classes up to give me some students. In other words, their way of doing homework, speed of lessons,... are different. I really do not know how to teach. So troubled.... And it seems that no one can help me... :( Oh... and I have to teach P2 P.E too. Hey, I am such a lazy bum, seldom exercise and now I have to teach P2 kids P.E. Oh no.. I really do not know how. Cant even rem how pri sch P.E is like. Haiz.... Well, at least now I am forced to exercise regularly which is good. Haha... (so if anyone knows how to teach P.E, pls inform me.) But I really dun wish to go back sch so fast.. Not enuff of holidays... (I think by saying this alot of pple will kill me but I dun care. Haha..)
Recently, there are 2 good news to share with you all. May, my NIE friend jus got ROM on Tue. Saw her blog and sme of her ROM photos, she looked so 幸福. I am really happy for her cos she has been waiting for this day for v long. Congrats, May. Next time I ROM, can ask you for advice too, ok? And on Wed, I attended my JC classmate, Xuanzhi's and her husband, Verson'swedding dinner. Another 幸福的女人, nv expect her to get married so fast. I am really happy for her too. And bcos of her, my JC classmates managed to meet up too aft so many yrs. Bsides Jane, Florence and Mag (who I see her in NIE), I seldom see the rest of them (Carolyn, Maureen (though I see her on MSN) andJaspreet). So really very happy these two days.
Ok, time for you guys to see some photos and I need to go nap a while b4 meeting my ex-colleagues for dinner tonight. Will update again if I manage to take some more photos later. Oh ya, really envy those 2 couples. Once again, congrats to these 2 couples...
JC classmates
(Frm Left: Maggie, Me, Florence, Maureen, Carolyn, Jaspreet, Jane and Yongjun (Carolyn's bf))
1. Tuition assignments 2. LV/Gucci bag/wallet (got a Coach bag instead) 3. Lasified 4. Holiday in Bangkok 5. Holiday in Japan 6. Able to know some ballroom dances 7. Get rid of some cellulite on certain areas 8. Setting up a stall online or in flea mkt (need help from pple who know) 9. To take a long term break (at least 1 month) yet wont lose my job